2014/01/26

White ceramic



This year I decided to take some time to make my creativity an escape. So I went back to ceramic classes. I am trying new technics, new forms, new textures, for home, for me....all ways to bring out that that I feel inside.
Aurten barnean dudan gauzei irteera emateko zeramika klasetara itzuli naiz. Teknika berriak, forma berriak, eta texturak probatuz. Koloreekin jolasten, eta etxerako, niretzako diren gauzei irteera emanez.
Este año he decidido dar una salida a la creatividad que se me agolpa dentro. He vuelto a clases de cerámica. Probando nuevas técnicas, nuevas formas, texturas, para la casa, para mí...tratando de dar un orden a todo eso que se me agolpa dentro.
 


This time I tried with black and red combinations. For home. Just little details for my kitchen.
Oraingoan zuri gorrizko detaileak egin ditut. Etxerako. Nire sukalderako.
Esta vez he probado con loza y sobrecubierta roja. Para la casa. Unos pequeños detalles para la cocina.

One of the things I enjoy more about ceramics is the feeling of being able to bring into form what one can imagine. That wet feeling, that moving, that giving form.
Zeramikara joatearen gauzarik gustokeena tensio liberazioa da. Forma ematean, buztinarekin mugimenduen dantza. Horrek lasaitzen nau.
Ir a cerámica me proporciona por un lado tranquilidad. La tranquilidad que da, manosear, dar forma, amasar, liberar la tensión a través de las manos. Y por otro lado, el poder dar forma a lo que la mente genera.
 

8 comentarios:

  1. Oh yes, good to go back to learn old/new things. I really like the simplicity of your pieces with the littlebit of red.
    Xo barbara bee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. beautiful! I love especially the first one!
    warm greetings from Paris!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are so gorgeous Ibabe!
    I love the Palette!
    Love from Japan,
    PS I left a comment to your comment on my post:))
    PSS I will check your shop later... , looking for a special something for a special someone♡

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh!! Cerámica! Cuanto talento tienes hija, me encantan!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yo también he estado mirando clases de cerámica por Madrid, aunque no he encontrado nada cerca. Me parece tan bonito! Aurrera!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hay una chica que hace en Madrid...echa un ojo en su blog...igual te puede ayudar.
      http://aamaiaa.blogspot.nl/2013/12/creando-la-luz.html

      Eliminar
  6. Great job Ibabe! Would love to have those in my kitchen!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your ceramics are beautiful! Holding clay in the hands is such a nice thing.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar