2012/09/11

Corner view: Impression


It is said that first impression is so important to manage to reach which one desires. So as the begining of a little dream....I have started to change that first impression. Take a look in About side of the blog and tell me what do you think. About

Lehenengo inpresioa bakoitzak nahi duena lortzeko guztiz garrantzitzua dela esan ohi da. Beraz amets txiki baten hasiera lez...lehen inpresio hori aldatzen hasi naiz. Begiratu About.

Dicen que la primera impresión es un punto muy importante en la consecución de los sueños. Así que como comienzo de un pequeño sueño....he empezado cambiando  esa primera impresión. Echadle un ojo y me decís qué pensáis. About.



18 comentarios:

  1. this is a great picture !! and I enjoyed reading 'about' ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a perfect impression about you... especially with the photo! :)
    Very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ha. Maybe I should do this much more often as well? ;o)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like the impression of you and enjoyed reading about also - it gives a very good and nice impression of you!
    Barbara

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ha. I like the photo. Good luck with the shop.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. creative! good luck with the shop.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You luck like you'd be a fun friend to hang out with :-) Good luck with the shop!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. LOVE IT! I feel like i know you much better now!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. great impression, I did not expect to see an impression like this!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. wonderful impressions ... and i do like you about page :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. your childhood memories are a firm basis to what you want to create, i've read. sooner or later those foundations are beginning to itch...
    have fun, and go, go, go, ibb!
    n♥

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Can't help but smile to see this "You"!!
    And I love it in combination with the words 'about' your crafts and creativity.
    I feel you are powerful in the way you are creating an 'impression' of yourself and the way you want to be seen:))♡'s off to You!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Your story could have been written by me! My Mum was always sewing, too, and my Granma is still a crazy knitter. I wish you the best of luck with the shop, and can't wait to hear more about it!! I am searching for my own way to be creative; at times I think I have found it, but then I change my mind again... :D

    ResponderEliminar
  14. ha! great shot!
    hope you had a great time in valencia! :)
    x

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar