2010/05/17

Fresh mint tea and a smile




Fresh mint tea. Just for sharing with you all. Thanks for your comments. I really feel stronger when I read them. Thanks so much.
Menta freskoko tea. Zuekin elkarbanatzeko. Zuen hitzengatik eskertzerko. Indartzen naute. Mila esker.
Un te con hierbabuena fresca. Para compartir con vosotros. Gracias por vuestros comentarios. Me llenan de fuerza y energía. Gracias.



And thanks to you. Kajia. You made me smile when more I need. Thanks for bringing me some part of your northern world. You don´t really know how happy it made me.
Eta mila esker Kajiari. Irribarrea ekartzeagatik gehien behar nuenean. Mila esker iparraldeko zure mundua ekartzeagatik. Ez dakizu noraino postu nauzun.
Y gracias a Kajia. Por haberme hecho sonreir cuando más lo necesitaba. Gracias por haberme traido parte de tu mundo del norte. No sabes hasta qué punto me has hecho feliz.

9 comentarios:

  1. I drink this tea with you... in my mind. And a smile is on my face !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Here I am having my afternoon espresso and thinking of your smile.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vaya! que bueno!! parece que estamos en época de pequeños e imprevistos regalos, los mejores. Besos Ibb!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am so happy to hear things are looking up and that you are feeling better. Such a nice gift for a sweet person :^) Happy new week, xo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Um chá de menta cheio de açúcar é bom, dá muita energia:) Beijinhos!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thanks for sharing this delicious tea, and most of all, your smile:)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love mint tea-growing it in my country place- would be lovely to see you there...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Fresch mint tea sounds and looks delicious.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar