2009/11/06

Bathroom before&after

Once I started showing how the house changed after the work. I think I show the kitchen, so now here is the bath. You can find the before of the bathroom here.
Behingo baten, etxea nola aldatzen joan zen erakutsi nizuen. Lehenik sukaldea eta orain komuna. Komuneko argazki zaharrak hemen daude.
Os empecé a enseñar las fotos de cómo había ido cambiando la casa con las obras. Primero fue la cocina y ahora le toca al baño. Las fotos del baño antes de la obra están aquí.




And here are the after ones. It is quite difficult to make good photos, the bathroom is quite tiny. You can see the super shower that I adore. It is like having shower under rain.
Eta hemen daude ondorengoaren argazkiak. Nahiko zaila da argazki onak ateratzea, komun txikia da ta. Dutxa ikusten da, izugarri maite diat, euri azpian dutxatzea modukoa bait da. Y las fotos del después. Es difícil sacar buenas fotos, el baño es muy pequeño y no hay ángulo. Se ve la super ducha que me coloqué. La adoro, es como ducharse bajo el agua.

Music: Singing in the rain.

Have a great weekend.


6 comentarios:

  1. Qué bueno!, es exactamente igual que uno de casa de mis padres... Como diría mi abuela, léntico, léntico (idéntico, idéntico)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your little matchbox is turning out very nicly. I love large showerheads, right now we make do with something called "shower-onion" (technical term), and well, as onions would, it almost makes us cry when we take a shower:(
    Happy weekend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Here are also called "onions". Strange name for shower

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You did a wonderful job Ibb with your home. I always feel it doesn't matter on the size of a home, it is what is inside that counts and makes it home. I love the tile. When we started in our bath redoing it (work still in progress) I wanted a "onion", but then saw a temperature control, even though I like it, especially during the winter- I still think about the "onion". Shh... just don't tell my love.

    Have a golden weekend my friend. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Joli travail !!!! Have a great w.e. my friend !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OHHHHH!!!! L O V E the tile you chose! You guys did a fantastic job!! MODman would be super impressed!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar