2009/10/23

Corner View: My dream

There are no photos to describe a dream. There are no enough words. It is just a kind of feeling. I try to live dreaming. Be moved by dreams, to keep on walking, to feel everything as unique and real. I would love to write a book, but if I cannot , I will be happy to have a blog. I would love to open a shop in my handmade, but if I cannot I will be happy giving them up to friends. I would love to have a family, to be mother, but if I cannot, I will be happy to have tried, to have lived with wonderful man.
I just dream with being able to keep on dreaming, to waking up every morning and being happy to live.
Ez daude ametsak deskribatu ditzaketen argazkirik. Ez daude hitz nahikorik. Halako sentimendu antzerako bat da. Ametsetan bizitzen saiatzen naiz. Ametsengatik mugitzen, ibiltzen jarraitzeko, sentimendu benetakoa eta bakarragatik mugitzen. Liburu bat idaztea gustatuko litzaidake, baina ezin badet, zoriontsu izango naiz blog hau idazten. Nire eskulanak saltzea guztatuko litzaidake, baina lortuko ez banu, lagunei oparitzen zoriontsu nintzateke. Famili bat nahi nuke izan, ama izan, baina ezin bada, zoriontsu izango naiz bizitako uneak gogoratuz, izandako uneak bizi izanagatik.
Egunero jaiki eta amets egiten jarraitzeko aukera izatek zoriontsu egingo ninduke, jaiki eta bizitzeagatik pozik esnatu.
No hay fotos que describan los sueños. No hay palabras suficientes que puedan expresarlos. Es como una especie de sentimiento. Simplemente intento vivir soñando. Moverme por sueños, seguir caminando, sintiendolos como algo real y único. Me encantaría escribir un libro, pero si no lo consigo, seré feliz por tener un blog. Me encantaría vender las cosas que hago, pero si no lo logro, estaré contenta que regalárselas a los amigos. Sueño con formar una familia, ser madre, pero si no pudiera ser, me gustará recordar los tiempos pasados, lo vivido con un hombre maravilloso.
Me gustaría levantarme todas las mañanas siendo capaz de seguir soñando y siendo feliz por poder levantarme y vivir.

13 comentarios:

  1. beautiful words ... I am more confident with images but I would love to be able to write as you. Happy to read that you enjoyed your paper parcel !! Have a great week end !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you'll become a writer, and give me books to read. This is beautiful, and full of soul, Ibabe.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the only way, right? seguir soñando y trabajando sin olvidarse de disfrutar lo que se tiene :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, I LOVE your words! This could be a poem in your book!

    Happy Dreaming!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I wish you your dreams will come true!! Especially the kid!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely post! Your dreams will come true as long as you don't give up...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love your dreamy way of looking at life.
    It may be the key to happiness!
    I'd like to read your book one day:)

    Thank you, and thanks for telling me about "tomare" in Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. so true. wish you a dreamful life. thank you for your words. have a happy week*

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ayyyy, que me has puesto el nudillo en la garganta... qué bonito!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Goodmorning, Ibb :) A new morning this is for us and the world - we are constantly traveling, aren't we?

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Ibb, hello again :) how are you? I just posted the link to a music; I don't know exactly why, but I would like to share that sound with you. If you are there, if you wish. Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar