2009/05/13

Entryway

Little entry. The wall art is from Colombia. It is like a colourfull Patchword. A leather tray to leave the keys. A leather little box. A photo of a "eguzkilore" a flower that it is put it the doors of country homes to protect. And a little linoprint of my profession.
Sarrera txikia. Hormako irudia, Colombiatik ekarrita dago. Kolorezko telaz eginiko artelana da. Larruzko bandejatxoa giltzak usteko. Larruzko kutxa txikia. Eguzki lore baten argazkia eta nire lanbidearen linografia bat.
Pequeña entrada. En la pared está una obra en tela de Colombia. Una bandeja de cuero para dejar las llaves. Una pequeña caja de cuero. Una foto de un "eguzkilore", utilizado en los caseríos como protección. Y una linografía de mi profesión.

Lizard.
Lagartilo.

Ikea. Mirrors. A white coloured coat rack. And a towel rack for the hats.
Ikea. Ispiluak. Txuriz pintatutako esekitokia. Eta beste esekitoki bat kapelendako.
Ikea. Espejos. Colgador pintado de blanco. Y un toallero como balda para los sombreros y gorras.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hello IBB!
    Thank you for your cute comment on my nicoletter-blog. By the way, my name is not Lina. Lina is a lovely lady from Spain who published a report about my studio photos on her blog here. You will understand it. I can't read it, because I don't speak Spanish.
    My name is Nicola. ;) nicoletter is a compination from my nickname Nico and the word letter.
    Best wishes and a lovely weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you need any translation, let me know.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar